Our Doctor & Staff
Jerry L. Latham, O.D.
Primary Care of the Eye, Laser Surgery Co-Management, Optometric Glaucoma Specialist, Certified Therapeutic
Optometrist – American Board of Optometry Certification 2012
- Undergraduate – University of Texas, Austin, Texas, 1976
- Optometry School – University of Houston College of Optometry, 1980
- Office of Stuart Elovitz, M.D. Pediatric Center, Corpus Christi, Texas, 1980-82
- Office of Jay Merten, M.D. Irving Opththalmology Clinic Irving, Texas, 1982-83
- Private Practice Harwood Vision Clinic Bedford, Texas, 1982-present
- American Optometric Association since 1982
- Texas Optometric Association 27 years
- Tarrant County Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association Contact Lens Section
- American Optometric Association Recognition Awards, 1993, 1995, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Post Graduate Training:
- International Board of Examiners in Optometry Diagnosis and Treatment of Ocular Disease, 1992
- Therapeutic Pharmacological Training University Of Alabama College of Optometry, 1992
- Southern Diplomat Program in Glaucoma, 1996-98
- Computer Vision Syndrome Certification 2001
- Optometric Glaucoma Specialist Certification 2002
- Corneal Refractive Therapy Certification 2002
Laser, Lasik Co-management Training:
- Bochner Eye Institute, Toronto, Canada, 1994
- Beacon Laser Certificate of Training, 1994
- Ohio State College of Optometry Certification Course, 1995
- Summit Laser Clinical Affiliate, 1995
- TLC Laser Clinical Affiliate, 1995
- Lasik Co-Management, 1994-present
ReeDee Granado-Chaney, O.D.
Optometrist – American Board of Optometry Certification 2013
Dr. Granado-Chaney is a 2003 University of Houston College of Optometry graduate. She completed externships in ocular pathology at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and in primary care at the Centre Boston de Optometria y Ofthalmologia in Madrid Spain. She has completed course work in Public Health from the University of North Texas. Dr. Granado-Chaney is a therapeutic optometrist, and as such she is trained in the diagnosis and treatment of ocular medical conditions as well as being an optometric glaucoma specialist. She is a member of the AOA, Texas Optometric Association and the Dallas County Optometric Society.
Quynh Nhi Pham, O.D.
Dr. Pham received her undergraduate degree from The University of Texas at Austin, where she majored in Biology. She decided to become an optometrist after volunteering with the Prevent Blindness Texas during undergraduate school. She graduated from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry (now Salus University) in 2013, with the prestigious Beta Sigma Kappa academic honors. During her last year of school, she did her clinical rotations in Houston, Philadelphia, Dallas, and the world renowned eye hospital, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, in Miami, Florida. Dr. Pham is a member of Texas Optometric Association and American Optometric Association.
ABO Certified Optician
Ruben is an ABO Certified Optician and has been in the optical industry since 1974. He has been a member of the Harwood Vision team since 1992. Ruben will gladly help you in selecting your eyewear and he is well informed of all the latest frame styles and lens technology. He also handles the sales, fabrication, and dispensing of our patients eyewear. Ruben takes great pride in making our patients eyewear to exact doctor specifications. All your technical questions or concerns can be directed to Ruben and he will advise you of your best options for your eyewear needs.
Front Office Coordinator
Janice has been a member of our staff since September 1993, and is our front office coordinator. She is an ABO Certified Optician since 1979. Janice is also our insurance coordinator and handles our accounts receivables. She will gladly assist you with any questions you may have regarding your account. You may find her working in the optical dispensary, behind the front desk, or in the insurance office. You may also be talking to her if you have questions or scheduling needs regarding insurance. Janice enjoys playing with her grandsons. “What I’ve enjoyed most at Harwood Vision Clinic is seeing our friendly patients every year.”
Roise has joined our family in early 2010 to help out in the optical. She loves helping patients find the perfect frame that will make you look great and that you’ll love to wear! You will find Roise always smiling and ready to help you with your eyewear needs.
Front Office Receptionist
Misty has been in the optical industry since 2007. She is cross trained to help you in many areas in our office, however you will find her behind the front desk greeting patients most of the time. She enjoys working with patients and believes that one of the greatest joys is being there when a person see the world clearly for the first time. Misty enjoys spending time with her daughter and family in her spare time.
Technician, Certified Optometric Assistant, CPOA
Kelley has been with Dr. Latham since 2010 between Harwood Vision Clinic and Eye Associates of Grapevine. She is a CPOA (Certified ParaOptometric Assistant). You will see Kelley helping in the back teching for Dr. Latham. Kelley has two children. In her off time, she enjoys outings with her husband and children.
Bonnie has been an optician since 1990. She has been with Dr. Latham since 2004 between Harwood Vision Clinic & Eye Associates of Grapevine. Bonnie enjoys assisting patients select their fashion eyewear and the best prescription lenses to fit their vision needs.
Technician, Certified Ophthalmic Scribe
Angie joined Dr. Latham’s office in 2015 between Harwood Vision Clinic and Eye Associates of Grapevine. She is Ophthalmic Scribe Certified and will see her prepping patients for our Doctors. Angie enjoys her free time crossfitting and traveling around the world with her family.
Technician, Certified Ophthalmic Scribe
Yesenia joined Dr. Latham in August of 2015, she has been in the optometry field since 2012. She is also a Certified Ophthalmic Scribe. You will find her teching for Dr. Latham and also working at the front desk. Yesenia enjoys spending time with her son and family.